Accolite Inc completes the acquisition of CopperEgg Corp, a privately-held cloud based infrastructure
performance monitoring solution. Accolite Inc, headquartered in Dallas, is a global leader in providing
cutting edge digital transformation services to customers ranging from fast-growing startups to the
The acquisition now offers both Accolite and CopperEgg customers an integrated platform towards
infrastructure maintenance and performance monitoring by combining CopperEgg’s proprietary unified
monitoring solution with Accolite’s infrastructure services. The acquisition furthers Accolite’s offerings
by providing customers with:
- Unified monitoring to identify performance issues across corporate IT infrastructure hosted
across a broad range of environments including AWS, Microsoft Azure, on-premise servers,
databases and applications.
- Ensure 24×7 uptime and availability of websites, web services, REST APIs, DNS and SSL Servers.
- Fully customizable dashboards, alerts and reports delivered across various channels that meet the specific needs of IT and DevOps teams.
- A custom Apdex rating that weighs key health indicators against a base line trend and against a historical trend and alerts with a red, green and yellow health indicator.
- Out of the box integrations across tools, databases and server applications including Apache, NGINX, Microsoft IIS, MySQL, Oracle, Redis, PostGreSQL, Memcached, CouchDB, MongoDB, Cassandra and Microsoft SQL Server.
- Fully transparent pricing with pay-as-you-go on-demand pricing or a pre-paid reserved instance pricing for further savings.
CopperEgg will continue to operate as an independent business under Accolite’s portfolio of product
companies. Accolite’s deep technology expertise and strong financial backing will now allow CopperEgg
to significantly enhance the value and experience to its customers.