Notice Specific to Software Available on this Web Site
Any software that is made available to download from this Site (“Software”) is the copyrighted work of COPPEREGG and/or its suppliers. Use of the Software is governed by the terms of the end user license agreement, if any, which accompanies or is included with the Software (“License Agreement”). An end user will be unable to install any Software that is accompanied by or includes a License Agreement, unless he or she first agrees to the License Agreement terms.
The Software is made available for downloading solely for use by end users according to the License Agreement. Any reproduction or redistribution of the Software not in accordance with the License Agreement is expressly prohibited, and may result in severe civil and criminal penalties. Violators will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible.
WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, COPYING OR REPRODUCTION OF THE SOFTWARE TO ANY OTHER SITE OR LOCATION FOR FURTHER REPRODUCTION OR REDISTRIBUTION IS EXPRESSLY PROHIBITED.
THE SOFTWARE IS WARRANTED, IF AT ALL, ONLY ACCORDING TO THE TERMS OF THE LICENSE AGREEMENT. EXCEPT AS WARRANTED IN THE LICENSE AGREEMENT, COPPEREGG HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS WITH REGARD TO THE SOFTWARE, INCLUDING ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
Restricted Rights Legend
Any Software downloaded from this Site for or on behalf of the United States of America, its agencies and/or instrumentalities (“U.S. Government”), is provided with Restricted Rights. Use, duplication, or disclosure of the Software and Documents by the U.S. Government is subject to restrictions as set forth in 48 C.F.R. 227.7202-4 (for Department of Defense (DOD) acquisitions) and 48 C.F.R. 2.101 and 12.212 (for non-DOD acquisitions). The U.S. Government’s rights in Software and Documents, including its rights to use, modify, reproduce, release, perform, display or disclose the Software, will be subject in all respects to the commercial license rights and restrictions provided herein.
Notice Specific to Documents Available on this Web Site
Permission to use Documents (such as white papers, press releases, datasheets and FAQs) from this Site is granted, provided that (1) the below copyright notice appears in all copies and that both the copyright notice and this permission notice appear, (2) use of such Documents from this Site is for informational and non-commercial or personal use only and will not be copied or posted on any network computer or broadcast in any media, and (3) no modifications of any Documents are made. Use for any other purpose is expressly prohibited, and may result in severe civil and criminal penalties. Violators will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible.
Documents specified above do not include the design or layout of the www.copperegg.com web site or any other COPPEREGG owned, operated, licensed or controlled site. Elements of the COPPEREGG web site are protected by trade dress and other laws and may not be copied or imitated in whole or in part. No logo, graphic, sound or image from the COPPEREGG web site may be copied or retransmitted unless expressly permitted by COPPEREGG.
COPPEREGG AND/OR ITS RESPECTIVE SUPPLIERS MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE SUITABILITY OF THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THE DOCUMENTS AND RELATED GRAPHICS PUBLISHED ON THIS SITE FOR ANY PURPOSE. ALL SUCH DOCUMENTS AND RELATED GRAPHICS ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. COPPEREGG AND/OR ITS RESPECTIVE SUPPLIERS HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS WITH REGARD TO THIS INFORMATION, INCLUDING ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL COPPEREGG AND/OR ITS RESPECTIVE SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM LOSS OF USE, DATA OR PROFITS, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHER TORTIOUS ACTION, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF INFORMATION AVAILABLE FROM THIS SITE.
THE DOCUMENTS AND RELATED GRAPHICS PUBLISHED ON THIS SITE COULD INCLUDE TECHNICAL INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS. CHANGES ARE PERIODICALLY ADDED TO THE INFORMATION HEREIN. COPPEREGG AND/OR ITS RESPECTIVE SUPPLIERS MAY MAKE IMPROVEMENTS AND/OR CHANGES IN THE SOFTWARE AND/OR THE PROGRAM(S) DESCRIBED HEREIN AT ANY TIME.
Notices Regarding Software, Documents and Services Available on this Web Site
IN NO EVENT SHALL COPPEREGG AND/OR ITS RESPECTIVE SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM LOSS OF USE, DATA OR PROFITS, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHER TORTIOUS ACTION, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF SOFTWARE, DOCUMENTS, PROVISION OF OR FAILURE TO PROVIDE SERVICES, OR INFORMATION AVAILABLE FROM THIS SITE.
- Modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information, software, products or services obtained from the Site, Services, or Materials.
- Copy, derive, edit, translate, decompile, disassemble, reverse engineer, modify, use, or reproduce any code or source code or source listings relating to the Site, Materials, or Services.
- Use the Site, Services, or Materials to produce, market, evaluate, compare, investigate, or support any product other than COPPEREGG’s products.
- Use, copy, provide, disclose, or otherwise make available any confidential or proprietary information from the Site, Services, or Materials, including but not limited to documentation or source code of the Services or Materials, in any form, to any third party.
- Use, publish, or disclose the results of any comparative or competitive analyses, benchmark testing, infringement testing, testing or performance specifications of the Services or Materials to any third party.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of the Site, Services, or Materials, or any other systems or networks connected to the Site or to any COPPEREGG server, by hacking, password “mining” or any other illegitimate means.
- Pretend that you are, or that you represent, someone else or impersonate any other individual or entity.
- Disguise the origin of information transmitted to, from, or through the Site.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to any parts of the Site or any COPPEREGG accounts, computer systems or networks.
- Use, access, or attempt to access any portion of the Site, Materials, or Services that you are not authorized to access or through any means not intentionally made available through the Site, Materials, or Services.
- Prepare, compile, use, download or otherwise copy any Site user directory or other user or usage information or any portion thereof, or transmit, provide or otherwise distribute (whether or not for a fee) such directory or information to any third party.
- Use any deep-link, scraper, robot, crawl, index, spider, click spam, macro programs, Internet agent, or other automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology which does the same things, to use, access, copy, acquire information, generate impressions or clicks, input information, store information, search, generate searches, or monitor any portion of the Site or any COPPEREGG accounts, computer systems or networks.
- Collect, harvest, mine or engage in any other activity to obtain e-mail addresses, phone numbers, personal information or any other information about others.
- Use any device, software or routine to disrupt, inhibit, interfere, or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site, any COPPEREGG accounts, computer systems or networks, any transaction being conducted on the Site, or with any other person’s use of the Site, Materials, or Services.
- Access or use the Site in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, slow, deplete, interfere, or impair the Site, Materials, Services, or any COPPEREGG web site, computer system, computer account, network infrastructural resources, or network.
- Upload or transmit to the Site any device, software, program, or file that may damage the operation of the Site or any COPPEREGG accounts, computer systems or networks, including without limitation, corrupted files, time bombs, Trojan horses, viruses and worms.
- Engage in any chain letters, contests, junk e-mail, pyramid schemes, spamming, surveys or any other duplicative or unsolicited messages (commercial or otherwise).
- Transmit unsolicited or bulk communications to any COPPEREGG account holder or to any copperegg.com or affiliated e-mail address.
- Probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the Site or any network connected to the Site, or breach the security or authentication measures on the Site or any network connected to the Site.
- Reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Site, or to obtain or attempt to obtain any Materials or Services through any means not purposely made available through the Site.
- Disrupt or interfere with the security of, or otherwise cause harm to, the Site, or any Materials, Services, systems resources, accounts, passwords, servers or networks connected to or accessible through the Site.
- Cause to appear any pop-up, pop-under, exit windows, expanding buttons, banners, advertisement, or anything else which minimizes, covers, or otherwise inhibits the full display of the Site.
Links to Third Party Sites
THE LINKS IN THIS AREA WILL LET YOU LEAVE COPPEREGG’S SITE. THE LINKED SITES ARE NOT UNDER THE CONTROL OF COPPEREGG AND COPPEREGG IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CONTENTS OF ANY LINKED SITE OR ANY LINK CONTAINED IN A LINKED SITE, OR ANY CHANGES OR UPDATES TO SUCH SITES. COPPEREGG IS PROVIDING THESE LINKS TO YOU ONLY AS A CONVENIENCE, AND THE INCLUSION OF ANY LINK DOES NOT IMPLY ENDORSEMENT BY COPPEREGG OF THE SITE.
Export Control Laws
Software available on this Site is subject to United States export controls. No Software from this Site may be downloaded or otherwise exported or re-exported: (1) into (or to a national or resident of) Cuba, Iran, Iraq, Libya, North Korea, Sudan, Syria or any other country to which the United States has embargoed goods; or (2) to anyone on the United States Treasury Department’s list of Specially Designated Nationals or the United States Commerce Department’s Table of Denial and Prohibition Orders. This list is subject to change and you must comply with the list as it exists in fact.
By downloading or using software from this Site, you are agreeing to the foregoing and all applicable export control laws. You are also warranting that you are not under the control of, located in, or a resident or national of any such country or on any such list. You agree to comply strictly with all United States export control laws and assume sole responsibility for obtaining licenses to export or re-export as may be required.
Contact email@example.com with questions or problems, as appropriate.